• Provide support to individuals suffering from drug addiction and to provide awareness of addiction as a disease.
• Partner with other organizations in and around Westerly, RI to help build a strong support network for individuals and families.
• End the stigma associated with drug addiction, while assisting individuals on their path to recovery.
I love the Westerly community and I believe that we are stronger together.
•Easy access to information on treatment programs and recovery resources close to Westerly, RI.
•Easy access to harm reduction kits.
•Narcan training and availability within the community.
•NA/Recovery Meetings in Westerly for community easy access.
• Provide individuals leaving detox or rehab with a bag of essentials to help in their recovery process.
LONG TERM GOALS (YEAR 2 +)
With your support and donations, it's our goal at the Ray of Hope to move towards a provider role in the years to come.
• Create a Scholarship Program in Ray's name, that would help provide access to treatment and services to individuals struggling with addiction. This could be through RoH providing financial assistance for uninsured/under-insured to attend a detox program, inpatient program, outpatient program, or even providing support while transitioning into sober living.
• Mobile outreach availability in Westerly and Washington County to bring services to those that need it. Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD), Harm Reduction Kits and additional medical prevention/health services.
• Access to additional sober living housing.
Board of Directors: •
• Danielle Olivier-Zimmerman
• Ryan Paul Zimmerman
• Nicolle Shelton
• Danielle Olivier-Zimmerman (President/Founder/Outreach Coordinator)
• Nicolle Shelton (Fundraising Committee Chair/Treasurer)
• Gail Martin Olivier (Fundraising Committee Chair/Secretary)
• Ryan Zimmerman ( Board Member)
• David Bedford (Board Member)
Your voice means something. It would mean so much if I could gather your feedback to understand what we need as a community, so we are stronger as a community. Survey is just 2 questions.
Please share my page with all of your Westerly friends and friends in the surrounding communities.
Thank you so much for your time.